Harkila warranty?

RED-DOT

I bought a pair of Harkila Jamtland trousers and i'm slowly losing the poppers off the pocket flaps. I don't know if it is something to do with the thicker material but not what you'd expect from £200 trousers.
What warranty do they offer as these are hardly used but over a year old?

Just had a problem with my jacket pocket stitching coming undone. Pretty certain if you take it back to the shop you purchased it from they'll send it off for repair. If you find Harkila unreasonable please post on here and warn us.

Also, you could try asking publicly on their Facebook page or something if you're worried. Visible complaints in the public eye often meet with good and quick results!

I bought a pair of Harkila Jamtland trousers and i'm slowly losing the poppers off the pocket flaps. I don't know if it is something to do with the thicker material but not what you'd expect from £200 trousers.
What warranty do they offer as these are hardly used but over a year old?

5 year warranty on all clothing - should be no quibble return to shop and exchanged for new

Harkila are not interested in fixing trousers. A complete waste of time and space. I've just paid out of my own pocket for Harkila trouser repairs. It's a brand that is to be avoided at all costs.

Absolutely mercenary and totally useless.

Regards

JCS

Harkila are not interested in fixing trousers. A complete waste of time and space. I've just paid out of my own pocket for Harkila trouser repairs. It's a brand that is to be avoided at all costs.

Regards

JCS

Not my experience at all - with respect, my dealers relationship with Harkila is obviously in a better place than your ones is - i've only ever had one issue with my trousers but others that use the same dealer get a no-nonsense service with either free repair or exchange - more often than not after the items have had plenty of use....

Some of them come with a spare popper in a plastic bag, usually placed in a pocket. So they must be aware that there is a potential problem ;) I've got a pair of Pro Hunter's (not that impressed) and a pair of the new Optifade ones (better, but non waterproof) and I think I got spares with both

Some of them come with a spare popper in a plastic bag, usually placed in a pocket. So they must be aware that there is a potential problem ;) I've got a pair of Pro Hunter's (not that impressed) and a pair of the new Optifade ones (better, but non waterproof) and I think I got spares with both

My experience too, spares in pockets.

Hereford, any issue sorted Culture is 100% spot on. We always do what we can. I suspect this is a dealer issue not Harkila

Can I make a recommendation to all those who have had poor experience from a Harkila Dealer please let Ewan in Scotland and Northern Enland and Simon in Midland South and Ireland know. Both would be shocked to have any reseller who does not uphold the values of the Harkila Brand.

Most garments come with Spares and we also have spare on the workroom at the store to do any repairs.

Get in touch if you need advise.
Andrew
Rugged & Tough
01525 211488 open 7 days
Rugged & Tough's Work & Country Clothing Store

Every dress shirt and trousers that I buy always come with "spare" buttons and stiffeners.
That is the norm. "Popping" is due to larger size in a smaller frame ;)

Stan

How does that cause pocket flap poppers to come off?
Red Dot,

Do you mean the snaps on the trouser leg pockets?
In that case I don't know, never had a problem.
Again, spares on buttons etc. are standard on all the shirts and trousers I buy, even from John Norris :)

Stan

i had the same problem as red dot. brand new pair of pro hunter first day out i found one of the pocket poppers had come off. later that day i put my hand into the back pocket to put my keys in and discovered the stitching in the lining in the bottom of the pocket had come apart. thats not a great start for a pair of £200 plus trousers

Spot on Hakila have customer service at the bottom of there list I will never buy there crap again .Once bitten twice shy as they say.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

JCS

Back