Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Denmark

Hello from Denmark

I've been hunting ever since I was allowed as a youngster, and my experience covers most of the Danish game and predators.
    For the last few years I've been privileged to hunt with talented UK hunters, and due to these experiences I've become very interested in UK hunting in general. The wardrobe is at present stuffed with 12, 20, 22, 223, 6,5x55, 308 and 9,3x62.

Welcome to the forum
    If its hit its history / If its missed its a mystery

A gun is always loaded .A mule always kicks

Thanks

Great site

Welcome from another 9.3x62 user...
    "He who drags the deer has the last laugh (mainly because he has to get his breath back)"

Quote Originally Posted by scrumbag View Post
    Welcome from another 9.3x62 user...
    Great caliber, but a bit harsh without a moderator. Mine is never fired without.

Quote Originally Posted by Sortseer View Post
    Great caliber, but a bit harsh without a moderator. Mine is never fired without.
    My only rifle without
    "He who drags the deer has the last laugh (mainly because he has to get his breath back)"

It does shake you up a bit. But then you really shouldn't be shooting it much from a bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    It does shake you up a bit. But then you really shouldn't be shooting it much from a bench.

Chicken...

Quote Originally Posted by scrumbag View Post
    Chicken...
    Well not really, I still did it and would do so again! I don't think your stock fits me very well though, and clearly that's very important with a round that thumps a bit. Or even a milder one. Those plastic stocked T3s in .308 that the BSRC has were horrible for me.

If I win the Lotto, I'm going to buy a Merkel Helix in 9.3x62. As I will have won the Lotto, I will be able to purchase some boar hunting to go with it. Actually, since this is fantasy league hunting, I'll take it after moose and caribou.

Lovely soft shooting round. You could try some stuff with a bit of a bite.

David.