Thread: Quad/Argo ticket

Quad/Argo ticket

Hi,

Wondering if anyone knows the company name Of the guy who does the Argo training in Plockton??

thanks
    Ali

We run combined Bike/Argo courses at North Highland College, pm if you are interested

Quote Originally Posted by Aligillies54 View Post
    Hi, Wondering if anyone knows the company name Of the guy who does the Argo training in Plockton?? thanks Ali
    Wow! - now there's a place to go to, Plockton! I went while on a short road trip vacation a month ago....nice quiet place with two pubs...one OK, the other much better. Nice scenery & not much else. The rut was just starting...not so much of a wimper heard, never mind a roar.
    Nice trip though, but no idea about argo training in the area.
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

The last time I was in Plockton it was 34 degrees centigrade & the roads were melting! The Kiwis I was showing around found the stories about foul Scottish weather rather hard to believe.

Definitely worth a visit & a great drive there. It's where the series 'Hamish Macbeth' was filmed.