Thread: My favourite Bond clip (rice rocket free)!

My favourite Bond clip (rice rocket free)!

The better scene in that film is Monica belluci in basque and stockings in her knees ,!

Regular Poster
    Suppose it is ideal for a bond film. Woeful long term reliability and prohibitive expense matters little if you are going to nick it from 'the baddies' and drive it 4 or 5 miles before blowing it up...
    That Range Rover probably has lovely heated seats so that whichever bird he is with this time doesn't get a cold arse in her skimpy dress as well!

bet there is not a factory engine among them!

only landrover I have ever seen doing a power slide was a Series 1 a friend of mine built..........on a shortened Range Rover chassis with a 3.9 V8 running quad SU carbs!

Lovely looking vehicles and the nations favourite according to recent polls. It therefore seems logical that most people are aware it tends to 'challenge' its owners in many ways.
    I had a p38. It was like driving an armchair, stunning. 18 MPG over its life and 2 cylinder head gaskets, much less than half its original value 3 years later in immaculate condition and an arm and a leg for servicing costs. Plus a favourite pair of good binoculars removed by a thoughtful member of the service staff, never to be returned.
    Best bought in two's and not without a cast -iron guarantee (no reference to another thread).

My favourite Bond clip (rice rocket free)!

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    bet there is not a factory engine among them!

only landrover I have ever seen doing a power slide was a Series 1 a friend of mine built..........on a shortened Range Rover chassis with a 3.9 V8 running quad SU carbs!
    My disco will happily power slide on soggy turf or snow. It's a hoot. 300bhp will slide even a semi-detached house on wheels.
    Last edited by Redleicester; 02-11-2015 at 23:51. Reason: clarity