Thread: harkila roe sack

harkila roe sack

Hi lads do you find the sack folds down flat enough to stalk with just got one are thay any good ???

Take the liner out and put in a heavy duty gardening sac instead and you have a the best roe bag i have used.

I have one, folds up great except when you have a Roe in it I must admit though I don't much like shooting my rifle when it's on my shoulder as the strap is quite padded but thats just a personal dislike. I'd rather feel the rifle in my shoulder.

Been using one for the first time this season. It is a well constructed piece of kit, as one would expect. However too many buckles for my liking, and the liner is a very heavy duty one, that does make some noise when out stalking. Other than that it does the job well, and will last some considerable years.

ATB

Sikamalc

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Been using one for the first time this season. It is a well constructed piece of kit, as one would expect. However too many buckles for my liking, and the liner is a very heavy duty one, that does make some noise when out stalking. Other than that it does the job well, and will last some considerable years.

ATB

Sikamalc
    yep i 3rd that one , you can certainly get 2 reasonable roe does in it or a good sized roe buck and a munty ! if your looking for one look on www.uttings.com cheapest place i found at 60.00 quid !

cheers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.