Swarovski binocular values.

RED-DOT

With the £500 trade in on Leica RF binoculars being an offer too good to miss the used values of second hand Swarovski binoculars has noticably taken a hit. The P&J had a pair of EL's last month for £450 in good condition. The birding forums are worth a look if you're thinking of an upgrade.

Is the Leica offer now over ? I was led to believe that it only lasted a month or so.
If the above is correct then you would think that it would not effect the second hand market.

With the £500 trade in on Leica RF binoculars being an offer too good to miss the used values of second hand Swarovski binoculars has noticably taken a hit. The P&J had a pair of EL's last month for £450 in good condition. The birding forums are worth a look if you're thinking of an upgrade.

It could just be an Aberdeen thing, RD. 10,000 oil workers in the North Sea patch have lost their jobs, so there are a lot of people up here who have gone from good income to no income very quickly. It wouldn't surprise me if we don't see more assets like this sold for bargain prices in the near future.

It could just be an Aberdeen thing, RD. 10,000 oil workers in the North Sea patch have lost their jobs, so there are a lot of people up here who have gone from good income to no income very quickly. It wouldn't surprise me if we don't see more assets like this sold for bargain prices in the near future.
Oh you carpetbagger you!!
Martin

Back