Thread: Looking for Roe buck stalking next April

Looking for Roe buck stalking next April

Looking to book a few days of roe buck stalking for next April/May. Preferably late April. Vacationing in Ireland for a week prior and looking to book stalking dates first so I can book Ireland dates. Prefer Scotland but have no problems with anywhere in the UK

Will be with my wife. She's a hunter too, and would probably like to take just one buck. Hopefully 3-4 days of stalking morning and afternoon. Not looking for medal trophies just good representative bucks. Good bucks. But would take a great buck if we came across it.

Looking for a total package costs. # of stalks. My wife would accompany us but only shoot one buck. Either accommodations included or local B&B options we would rent a car at the air port to site see inbetween hunts. Also an estate rifle hire for the 4 days.

Thanks guys for any help. I've contacted a few websites and guys but seem to be having a hard time with anyone getting back to me.

Hello Adam,

I would try Brian (Jamross on here). I've stalked with him on his Borders land & there were lots of deer & it's very attractive & varied ground. You would also have the advantage there of easy access to Edinburgh should you require it and there are lots of attractive villages close to the area you would be stalking in that are well worth a visit.

Here's a link to him:

Available: Roe Deer Stalking Scottish Borders

Good luck,

J

PS Scotland can still be a bit wintery in April but you should still be able to see the deer as the cover won't be on the trees yet. If you were coming purely to visit Scotland I would recommend the last week in May as (in a normal year) we often seem to get a run of better weather, the leaves are just out & the varieties of green & general lushness do make Scotland look at it's best (but it's getting harder to see the deer).
    Last edited by McKenzie; 04-11-2015 at 06:46. Reason: add PS

Try solway stalker on here ,a busy guy but very accommodating with good deer grounds whatever the time of year + goat and boar should you wish .
    regards Norma

Drop me a PM if you fancy southern England for some quality Roe Buck stalking. My area is very near Gatwick and with quality BB and nice pubs to eat in nearby.

No problem with late April to early May.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Try solway stalker on here ,a busy guy but very accommodating with good deer grounds whatever the time of year + goat and boar should you wish .
    regards Norma

+1 like said. I've stalked with Colin many a time and will continue.
    stalk with Colin and you'll apricate south west Scotland and excellent stalking. Colin can also offer wild goat and wild boar as well in which I've taken. You'll not go wrong from stalking to hospitality.

Sorry i havent got back to you yet Adam
    I will send you details tomorow ,
    Thanks
    Colin
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision