Jayb has moved.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
John has requested that I put up this announcement on his behalf.

JAYB (John) and Sheila have moved from the north of Scotland to the border of Cambridgeshire and are in the process of settling into their new home. At present they are awaiting the services of BT to connect the phone and internet so he is unable in the short term to log onto the site and sort out this months prizes for the supporters club on the site.

John apologises for this but will have it sorted once BT get the connections up and running.

In the meantime he has seen his first Muntjac in the field adjoining his house and is looking forward to making a closer association with them :D

If there are any issues in the meantime please PM me. However I am about to start stalking with overseas clients next week so may not be able to resolve issues straight away, so please bare with me.

In the meantime we all wish John and Sheila many years of happiness in their new home.

Thank you

Malcolm

Thanks for the update Malcolm. Iam sure all of us on the site both J & S the very best with their new home. I wonder....if he needs a hand in getting closer to the muntjac!!....oh just a passing thought

Sorry to see them leave the North of Scotland; I was looking forward to being a new 'neighbor' to them.

As for waiting for BT; I had to wait for, almost, four months (10/09 - 24/12) when I first moved in. Then the Internet was slower than molasses flowing up hill, at the North Pole, in the middle of January. I ended up having to switch to Sat-Net.

All the same, I wish John and Sheila all the best and give far warning, I might be down their way some time.

atb

Grant

I assume this months Members draw will be delayed then or can another Admin do it ??

Im holding back the last 2 months Winners knives so i can laser etch all 3 together with their Names on the blade

ATB

Duncan

Right I am back online as of now, just spent well over an hour checking out the introduction forum and will now get on with the rest of it. I will be sorting the prize winners draw very shortly and generally catching up.

Still getting used to the flat lands of Lincolnshire, have not seen such productive ground since I was a boy growing up in Kent. I have seen my first live Muntjac though the only other one I have seen was roadkill, a few mornings ago I saw what I first thought was a dog coming out of the murk and crossing a ploughed field, as it got closer I could see that it was in fact a Muntjac, I could have shot from where I was, sitting in the kitchen having my breakfast :).

Right off to see if there are any rear ends that need kicking!

John

John did you move south I heard you were in the Gartloch institute for the criminal insane was looking forward to visiting you.!!!!!!!!

John did you move south I heard you were in the Gartloch institute for the criminal insane was looking forward to visiting you.!!!!!!!!

Deep South Davie, South Lincolnshire close to it's borders with Cambridgeshire and Norfolk, it's a different world full of exotic creatures - Muntjac and Green Woodpeckers :)

Right I am back online as of now, just spent well over an hour checking out the introduction forum and will now get on with the rest of it. I will be sorting the prize winners draw very shortly and generally catching up.

Still getting used to the flat lands of Lincolnshire, have not seen such productive ground since I was a boy growing up in Kent. I have seen my first live Muntjac though the only other one I have seen was roadkill, a few mornings ago I saw what I first thought was a dog coming out of the murk and crossing a ploughed field, as it got closer I could see that it was in fact a Muntjac, I could have shot from where I was, sitting in the kitchen having my breakfast :).

Right off to see if there are any rear ends that need kicking!

John
Shouldn't that location say 'south of Inverness' now?

Deep South Davie, South Lincolnshire close to it's borders with Cambridgeshire and Norfolk, it's a different world full of exotic creatures - Muntjac and Green Woodpeckers :)

Deep south. Lol
You live in the midlands as far as i'm concerned :p

Neil. :)

Back