Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car conversion to van - would suit Scottish misanthrope

Car conversion to van - would suit Scottish misanthrope

Here we have my beauty for sale. Has now been repainted in saltire with "dancing deer" flame effect. Huge bag of wheat carrying capacity.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Have you secure storage for expensive 12 bores and what AT tyres are you using and does it come in blue.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Have you secure storage for expensive 12 bores and what AT tyres are you using and does it come in blue.

bob.
    Comes with tow rope and in any colour you like, as long as it's saltire with dancing deer flame effect.

Asking price is 120,999 so for the price of 2 ordinary shotguns you can look the mutt's nuts

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post

bob.
    If you're after a blue car I have a 2001 Mitsubishi space star in a lovely shade of "needs a T-Cut" sky. Smells faintly of wet dog (which can be supplied at additional charge) and has custom fitted paw print sun blinds to shield your gun from view. Off road ability dependant on the size of your kahunas.
    10,000?
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

A thing of beauty only fully appreciated by an Englishmans eyes. I doubt if that would be allowed over the border so more suited to an Ex Scot that has betrayed his homeland for financial gain.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    A thing of beauty only fully appreciated by an Englishmans eyes. I doubt if that would be allowed over the border so more suited to an Ex Scot that has betrayed his homeland for financial gain.
    Either that or he's sat down here laughing his cobs off at you lot stuck up there with the SNP

Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post
    Either that or he's sat down here laughing his cobs off at you lot stuck up there with the SNP
    Could have a point there

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post

Love it,

Betrayed my country my arse I served my country and I'm proud to adorn my grey beret medals and vetrins badge and even more proud to be a life member of Scotland's oldest cavalry regiment,WTFHYD FOR YOUR COUNTRY..?bar pay your taxes and keep on about how good it is,

Finacial gain.... Nah i work for a living,I'm not on the dole,

SNP... They will be the death of a once great country,

Bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 04-11-2015 at 21:41.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I never mention you Bob?