Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New buffalo leather cartridge case

New buffalo leather cartridge case

100% Buffalo leather cartridge case hold 200 12g boxed carts
    Dimensions: 33 x 16 x 19,5 cm

- removable carrying strap
    - closure of bag by two buckles (1-tongue)
    Price 120 delivered
    Pm me if your interestedAttachment 62948Attachment 62949
    Last edited by mmbeatle; 16-01-2017 at 23:17.

Do you sell many of these ?

That's a good deal as they are normally that price without the postage so you are getting the postage free.
    Really good quality leather.
    I have a tan one that I used carry as my back-up cartridges when I was pigeon shooting, never had enough pigeons to need it tho !

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    That's a good deal as they are normally that price without the postage so you are getting the postage free.
    Really good quality leather.
    I have a tan one that I used carry as my back-up cartridges when I was pigeon shooting, never had enough pigeons to need it tho !
    I use a sack-cloth shopping bag from one of the major supermarkets, it was 1.
    I'm sure it's a good deal (relatively) but I am not convinced that it's a "must have accessory". I guess if you have your Oakley shooting glasses, your Alan Paine shooting jacket and matching trousers, Aigle leather lined wellies and the latest Kreighoff K20 or Perazzi MX8 under your arm then a 120 Buffalo leather bag to carry your latest, high antimoney, 3" superfast clay busting cartridges isn't an issue

New buffalo leather cartridge case

Unless you live in wilderness and survive only by eating what you can kill, nothing to do with shooting is a "must have accessory".

You can get cheap things and expensive things.

Obviously having the most expensive gear doesn't make you the best shot, any more than having the most expensive clothes makes you the most beautiful.

But it doesn't necessarily make you a w****r either. Buying and having nice things gives people pleasure. Not just what's the harm, but why does it for some reason make them laughable?
    Last edited by Pothunter; 26-03-2017 at 12:44.

I unreserved apologise for my last post. I wasn't all all meaning that at all.

I can see that this is a very well made and useful bag which for the money represents a good deal, having looked around I find there are similar bags available for at least double the price the OP is selling for.
    --
    Mike