Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: ZEISS UK Winter Deals - Victory, Conquest and Terra

  1. #1

    ZEISS UK Winter Deals - Victory, Conquest and Terra

    Who's seen the Winter Deals that ZEISS UK are running? Deals are for the Victory, Conquest and Terra lines for selected Riflescopes and Binoculars. Offers valid until 31st January 2016, perfect for Christmas! Visit Hunting Winter Deals

  2. #2
    i like you name C James or if you put it into a sentance " I can C James working very hard at the Ziess factory today"

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sir-lamp-alot View Post
    i like you name C James or if you put it into a sentance " I can C James working very hard at the Ziess factory today"
    he is hardly undercover!

    Zeiss Representative

  4. #4
    Hi Both,

    A bit of humor brightens up the day sir-lamp-alot!

    My presence on here is to assist customers with any queries or questions they have. Is there anything I can help you guys with?

  5. #5
    Yes,

    Sort out some sun shades to fit your Diavari range esp 56mm

    D

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyres View Post
    Yes,

    Sort out some sun shades to fit your Diavari range esp 56mm

    D
    Ill second that too.
    Got from the US for the 72mm and the postage and customs pulled my pants down.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyres View Post
    Yes,

    Sort out some sun shades to fit your Diavari range esp 56mm

    D
    Exactly!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by C James View Post
    Hi Both,

    A bit of humor brightens up the day sir-lamp-alot!

    My presence on here is to assist customers with any queries or questions they have. Is there anything I can help you guys with?
    yes you can! how come i can buy a flip up eyepiece for the objective on my V8 but you guys don't sell anything for the ocular lens?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by artschool View Post
    yes you can! how come i can buy a flip up eyepiece for the objective on my V8 but you guys don't sell anything for the ocular lens?
    +1

Similar Threads

  1. ZEISS Summer Cashback Offer on Victory HT and Conquest HD Binoculars
    By C James in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2015, 14:10
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-09-2014, 16:00
  3. Zeiss Terra
    By Heym SR20 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23-04-2014, 07:20
  4. For Sale Aim drag bag winter deals
    By 1967spud in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 07:38
  5. Available Winter package deals for a weekend with friends
    By sikamalc in forum Deer Stalking Opportunities
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 06:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •