Thread: Fantastic Swarovski Customer Service

Fantastic Swarovski Customer Service

Recently the magnification ring on my favorite scope seized. Its an old steel Habicht Nova 3-9x36.
    On contacting Swarovski about repairs, they said to send it in to their UK office. Two and a half weeks later it returned from Austria, beautifully packaged, repaired, fully serviced, eyepiece rubber replaced and complete with a new set of bikini covers. All under warranty - the scopes probably 25 years old !
    That's a very rare standard of customer care in these modern times. It sounds funny, but somehow it restored my belief in human nature
    Interesting what a difference the service made too - it was always excellent glass. But the service has made a definite improvement to the clarity and sharpness of image.
    Last edited by lincolnjefferies; 06-11-2015 at 22:41.

Can't argue with that,Swarovski are renown for top quality from their products to customer service,not cheap by any stretch of the imagination but you get what you pay for in my opinion and well worth the premium

Quote Originally Posted by Jdt View Post
    Can't argue with that,Swarovski are renown for top quality from their products to customer service,not cheap by any stretch of the imagination but you get what you pay for in my opinion and well worth the premium
    + 1
    regards pete

Yes a first class service . I lost one of my obj covers off my binoculars .
    e-mailed them on Sunday evening and a new set arrived on the Tuesday that's service.

Swarovski are deffinetly worth the money for the after service you get which gives peace of mind

I wouldn't have any other make atop my rifles

Couldn't agree more, lost one of the rubber rings on mine, phoned the company, gave them the serial number two days later two complete ends came in the post.
    Brilliant service and brilliant products.

I know a guy who bought a 2nd hand pair of Swarovski binos. They were really cheap because there were damaged.
    He decided to send them to Swarovski to see if they could repair them .
    They couldn't fix them so they sent him a brand new pair for free.

Quote Originally Posted by palo View Post
    I know a guy who bought a 2nd hand pair of Swarovski binos. They were really cheap because there were damaged.
    He decided to send them to Swarovski to see if they could repair them .
    They couldn't fix them so they sent him a brand new pair for free.

you can't beat that for a service at all , and no questions asked about when was they bought or u need a receipt

just straight forward keep the customer happy

+1

Again bought a second hand pair of bins' years ago....various lens covers, eye rubbers, straps have been lost/broken over the years...simply ring through to Swaro UK with serial number and a new set arrive within days....at no charge!

Due to send my well loved binos off for a good old service over next month or so!