Thread: Newark Stalkers' Fair

Newark Stalkers' Fair

I've not seen much me tion of this on here. Is it still on at the end of this month?
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Afraid not. Disappointing as I enjoyed last year.

Novice

I believe it was the organisers intention to skip a year then do a show further south
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy milnes View Post
    I believe it was the organisers intention to skip a year then do a show further south
    Regards
    Jimmy
    That's a shame, I even booked time off for it ages ago. So, what, if anything, has been arranged instead?
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Not sure harry, there's Kelso as per the usual but maybe flick Brian a line and he could let you know
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Apologies for not noticing this post earlier, completely missed it.

Regarding Newark as a venue for the Deerstalking Fair, we felt that the crown numbers at last years event highlighted that either the venue location or possibly more likely, the time of year wasn't right. Saturday was quiet but Sunday was a lot busier and we put this down to the game shooting that was going on at the end of November.

We are still getting regular messages asking to bring it down south again and our exhibitors and traders are all very supportive in trying to organise that. We have been looking at venues and also dates but it's not easy trying to avoid main stalking periods, game shooting and other already running established shows on the calendar.

Kelso is planned again for 9/10 April, 2016 and we have addressed some constructive criticism we got, namely for more rifles to be on display. There will be a post appearing on here shortly to highlight what's going on for this event, and hopefully an announcement a wee while later for an even south of the border too.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy milnes View Post
    Not sure harry, there's Kelso as per the usual but maybe flick Brian a line and he could let you know
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Wish you'd let me know this post was running Jimmy! lol

Quote Originally Posted by jamross65 View Post
    Wish you'd let me know this post was running Jimmy! lol
    Sorry bud

BUY BRITISH !!!!