Steyr mounts

Fester

Here goes gents,
Does anyone know where i can get hold of a set of the QD mounts that fit the steyr mannlicher range :confused: Also are they any good :confused: Ive only ever seen 1 set on someones rifle in the past & they look quite good.
Are they actually made by steyr does anybody know :confused:
Nick

I think i have them on my styer. Are they the ones with the windage allen screws, if they are i think they are quite hard to get hold of now mate. :rolleyes:

wadas

I have just had a look at them. They don`t state a name, but the bases are screwed onto the rifle with 2 allen screws, then the rings have got a center hole in the bottom which then slides over a post and then locks into position with those windage screws and altered accordingly. I know when i bought this gun from York guns there was only the bases on the gun and the salesman had to go and get a pair of rings from another gun in the shop as they are pretty hard to get hold of now, or thats at least what he told me.
You can get to see them one day, the next time we meet up. ;)

hope this helps a little mate.

wadas

cheers Wadas
They sound like the ones im talking about mate.
What you mean is when we meet up next you will turn your back & ill nick the mounts off your rifle ;) :D

Hi ya Tikka308
Your lucky mate. When i bought my tikka i had to buy a bloody set of mounts :eek:
You sure you didnt do any favours to get them mounts :eek: Ive had my doubts about you mate :eek: You can come out the closet we wont mind :eek: :D :D :D :D
Im Dead :D

steyr 243 said:
cheers Wadas
They sound like the ones im talking about mate.
What you mean is when we meet up next you will turn your back & ill nick the mounts off your rifle ;) :D

:lol: :lol:

That`s ok, i`ll just set Beowulf onto you, so there. Go on boy, get him :lol: :lol:

Hello tika308 ;)

wadas

a up wadas
hope you are well,im starting to have my doubts about steyr,i think i will kip in my pick up and he can have the digs :lol: :lol:

Now then, I dont want any funny business next month, I am not into taking chocolate chimney sweeps out stalking :eek:

Well, I did have two clients once...............................err thats a story for another time :rolleyes:

Ha Ha
I knew id get the room to myself :D
Dont worry Sikamalc, You wont have to worry about me im from your neck of the woods.............Now andy is a different story :D

Back