Thread: hello from tipton

hello from tipton

hiya guys,

ive been a lurker on the site for quite some time now , but , ive been given the heads up today that my good lady wifes leatherwork/craft business might be of interest to some of you , ive joined so that i can contact admin and be considered for a trade account.

ive been shooting and fishing mad for most of my life , but these days its mainly just shooting , i shoot everything from airguns for rats , to .243 for deer , i also work ferrets and run snares from time to time , im a bit of an all rounder really.

hello to all the guys that i dont know yet , and hello to the guys that know me from pw.

Welcome aboard Mel, it's good to see that you have joined The Stalking Directory! I believe that Linda will get a lot of good business from the members of this forum!
    I've had several leather items made by Mel's good wife Linda and I can vouch for the quality and reliability.
    Linda's work really is outstanding, I've never heard one single bad word said about it!

Hiya Mel I've also got several items and can't fault em

And he's a Black Country mon so gotta be good

Welcome,

Rory

thanks for the welcome guys

I too can vouch for the quality of these items. Got a leather wallet of many times the quality of a high street store for probably less than half the price of many.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSimon View Post
    I too can vouch for the quality of these items. Got a leather wallet of many times the quality of a high street store for probably less than half the price of many.
    hiya simon , thankyou for the kind words mate.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses