Thread: 14 deer in 3 days in West Sussex

14 deer in 3 days in West Sussex

Just finished a 3 day hunt with Finnish clients in West Sussex with the help of a young but very professional stalker Tom. I know he is looking forward to getting his BMH in the near future

Over the 7 outings the clients accounted for 12 Fallow, one Muntjac and one Roe, plus a Fox on the estate I have in West Sussex with 2 off Tom's area nearby.

On the CWD/Muntjac from tomorrow and looking forward to meeting some new faces off the site.

Thanks again Tom, and also Darren for dropping in to help with the big Fallow buck late at night
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Just finished a 3 day hunt with Finnish clients in West Sussex with the help of a young but very professional stalker Tom. I know he is looking forward to getting his BMH in the near future

Over the 7 outings the clients accounted for 12 Fallow, one Muntjac and one Roe, plus a Fox on the estate I have in West Sussex with 2 off Tom's area nearby.

On the CWD/Muntjac from tomorrow and looking forward to meeting some new faces off the site.

Thanks again Tom, and also Darren for dropping in to help with the big Fallow buck late at night

Sounds a busy time, 2 of us shot 10 in 2 days last week, nothing over 60 kg but the numbers were good.

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Save some for December please Malc!

bring some to Bedford with you pleeese Malc
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Quote Originally Posted by tozzybum View Post
    bring some to Bedford with you pleeese Malc
    Lol can't I am afraid Ian, however I look forward to seeing you and the others later this month for the Munties and CWD.

ATB
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Sounds like those Fins are shooters also. Scott and I both noticed that the few Fins we had met were all quite good with a rifle.