Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canvassing BNP style!

Canvassing BNP style!

Kicking voters in the head is certainly one way to get your point across I suppose:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...8663742.stm?ls

He didnt approach anybody in a confrontational manner and spit in their face...

What would you do if somebody approached you and spat in your face....
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Why did I just see a link from Widows son "True Face of Islam" . I hope that wasnt just me.

On a seperate point - can these people not see that if there is a "master race" () then they are not part of it!

Sam
    Last edited by Sam; 06-05-2010 at 22:46. Reason: sper...sper...sper....shprelling
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

I have to say, if somebody spat in my face, unprovoked, then I would like to knock seven kinds of ***** out of them.

Of course, as a responsible FAC holder and full time RFD, I wonder simply turn the other cheek.

I think the BNP will do rather well this time around....like them or loath them.

I know it's often said that polititians should take a more ''Hands on'' approach, but I can't imagine this is what was in mind.....

Regards, Tyke.

One thing has occured to me is that the possiblity after being spat upon by an Asian of contracting TB. Although it was irradicated in this country it has been introduced once more by the Asians and as I believe certain Easternl Europeans arriving here infected or being carriers. They stopped the BCG jabs but now in areas of high Asian populations it has had to be re-introduced due to outbreaks of TB. Parts of London are at risk of this as are some places like Luton, Leicester and even Crawley where they have large concentrations of Asians. In fact most locals in Crawley refer to the neighbourhood of Langley Green as Langladesh.

Now I noticed that the lad who spat at the candidate only did so after glancing at the camera .............................. and I wonder if it was done just for the camera and the BBC's benefit? Anyway it's a sad thing to see no doubt a Police investigation as to a racist assault will be forth coming.

He didnt hit 'an Asian man'

He hit a moron who spat on him. There is a big difference. I would expect a slap if i was stupid enough to do that to someone.

Im not all that up on the law but isnt spitting on someone some form of assault?

Dan

Wether or not its a form of assault or not ..it is however the most vile thing you could possibly do to another person .

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Newcombe View Post
    He didnt hit 'an Asian man'

He hit a moron who spat on him. There is a big difference. I would expect a slap if i was stupid enough to do that to someone.

Im not all that up on the law but isnt spitting on someone some form of assault?

Dan
    Dan what your forgettign is that:-

1) we are talkign about the chance for them to have another pop at the BNP so I fully expect to see the racist angle played to the full.

2) Just like the criminals one must not hurt them or interfear with thier chosen way of life, same goes for a lot of the Asians etc who can and will play the racist card. Sadly not all are bad or willing to take advantage of our ways and laws like this but there are enough that will to cause the problem.

3) Remember the farm labourer and the egg with bully boy Prescot? same thing expect reversed.

Expect it to be on the news and debate programes.

It is assault, I had it done to me. The female who did it was found guilty at court.