Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Potential Deer Syndicate Members

Potential Deer Syndicate Members

As I am sure you are all aware getting Deer stalking leases is becoming quite difficult for us recreational shooters. In my line of work, I occasionally may get the opportunity to acquire a sporting lease on an estate but usually with a very high price per annum that I cannot finance on my own. Therefore I had the idea of formulating a group of recreational stalkers (number dependant on the size of estate) who could contribute say £1,500 - £2,000 each per annum (dependant on the lease cost). I must state here that this is not for my financial gain, it is merely so I can get a higher chance of obtaining a bit of ground with unaccompanied stalking and helping others in a similar situation. It would also be a conflict of interest and I would lose my employment which I have trained hard to acquire.

For now I am looking and keep my ears out for new leases or potential leases throughout Scotland but predominantly the central belt and over to the west coast. I would like to create a list of names of people on here who would be interested, so that if and when I do get a chance to discuss a lease with a landowner then I can back it up financially.

So if anyone is interested in setting up a group of sorts, has their DSC level one and insurance please get in touch.

hi im looking to join a syndicate i will pm my details

Keep in mind have insurance but no dsc ,live not to far from you .I shoot roe and Fox on my ground should like to have a shot at red or fallow, shoot weekdays

Quote Originally Posted by CKDGHOWA View Post
    As I am sure you are all aware getting Deer stalking leases is becoming quite difficult for us recreational shooters. In my line of work, I occasionally may get the opportunity to acquire a sporting lease on an estate but usually with a very high price per annum that I cannot finance on my own. Therefore I had the idea of formulating a group of recreational stalkers (number dependant on the size of estate) who could contribute say £1,500 - £2,000 each per annum (dependant on the lease cost). I must state here that this is not for my financial gain, it is merely so I can get a higher chance of obtaining a bit of ground with unaccompanied stalking and helping others in a similar situation. It would also be a conflict of interest and I would lose my employment which I have trained hard to acquire.

For now I am looking and keep my ears out for new leases or potential leases throughout Scotland but predominantly the central belt and over to the west coast. I would like to create a list of names of people on here who would be interested, so that if and when I do get a chance to discuss a lease with a landowner then I can back it up financially.

So if anyone is interested in setting up a group of sorts, has their DSC level one and insurance please get in touch.
    so does this mean you will be going round outbidding all the local people that have their little bit of stalking ground?

I don't think a syndicate at £1500 to £ 2000 per gun is interested in a little bit of stalking ground
    Quote Originally Posted by homer View Post
    so does this mean you will be going round outbidding all the local people that have their little bit of stalking ground?

A genuine guy tries to do SD members a favour and that's the response you give homer. I suggest you read the rules because that definitely falls into the "No adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please. If you ruin someone's advert expect to get excluded from this section." category! Unbelievable!

I agree, but lots of "little bits of ground" make big bits of ground, to which syndicates are very interested in. ive seen it all happen before, your local guy who has his little bit of stalking for £300 or £400 or for helping the farmer during busy times, then somebody comes in and waves a great wad of notes infront of the farmer and bang goes his stalking! not saying this is whats going to happen here but it does happen all to often, I bet theres hundreds of people on here that have lost out to over pricing or bidding!

I bet theres hundreds of people on here that have lost out to over pricing or bidding!
    Go away homer! You're doing yourself no favours!

Hi all it not what you now but who you now fishing ,shooting, deer stalking
    I am very lucky all my shooting comes from good frends( land ownar) Roe ,Reds,Sika, Deer stalking has become big business.

Read what he says (occasionally get the opportunity to acquire a sporting lease on an estate but usually with a very high price per annum) so I think your little piece of ground for£300 will be safe ..