Thread: DSC1 course wanted

DSC1 course wanted

Moving on from the recent Teachers thread about getting on a dsc1 course and the difficulty of getting booked on said course, I work offshore and have plenty of time of but never know when that will be, as I am at home now, is there any course soon that has a place/ cancellation in the next couple of weeks ?????
    preferably reasonably close to Perthshire but willing to travel a reasonable distance
    cheers
    Ray

Get hold of Paul @ Fechan on this site & see what he has going, he is based near Dumfries & runs courses over a weekend at Barony. Would recomend him, top man.
    Cheers Pete.

Many thanks to everyone that went out of their way to help, I received a few offers of course dates and have decided to go with the stalking school in Moray in December will let you know how I get on
    Cheers
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Ray7756 View Post
    Many thanks to everyone that went out of their way to help, I received a few offers of course dates and have decided to go with the stalking school in Moray in December will let you know how I get on
    Cheers
    Ray

Those lads will take care of you.

how did you get on ray
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray7756 View Post
    Cheers
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by midge View Post
    how did you get on ray
    Got it after a resit on deer identification, so definately needed to learn, planing to book a couple of days with moray outfitters to learn the correct methods of stalking and lardering a beast then put in for my level 2 portfolio
    definately worth doing the course, hoping eventually to get AW so I can help others move forward
    Cheers
    Ray
    Last edited by Ray7756; 17-01-2016 at 21:58.