Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: French disaster

French disaster

Well I heard of the shootings tonight ...first report I read said 18 dead...... Not even an hour gone and 60 dead being reported with 100 hostages .......
    RIP to those who innocently lost there lives tonight ......
    Let's hope this doesn't go in vain ..... Time to stand up for our way of life

Paul

watching this on the news at the moment, terrible. sbm

Death toll is rising.
    Thoughts and prayers to all those affected by this terrible tragedy.

Reports coming through of 140 shot and sporadic shooting across Paris, 1500 troops to be deployed, sympathies to all involved

Feckin hell, i never knew a thing about this till reading through the posts, heart goes out to all loved ones and families caught up in such terrible atrocities.
    Time To Get Tough.

Over 150 dead apparently. This is sickening...

Saw it on the news last night. Truly terrible and shocking!
    I haven't look at any reports about it this morning but last night reports said that there were none of the gunmen/bombers involved been caught so are still on the loose, and also that there was a large number of hostages taken in a music venue/night club.
    I personally believe (And I sincerely hope that I am very wrong) that things are going to get much worse and we will see a spate of this terrible and worrying sort of attacks in retaliation for the reported killing of that barbaric excuse for a human that they call Jehadi John!

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    Saw it on the news last night. Truly terrible and shocking!
    I haven't look at any reports about it this morning but last night reports said that there were none of the gunmen/bombers involved been caught so are still on the loose, and also that there was a large number of hostages taken in a music venue/night club.
    I personally believe (And I sincerely hope that I am very wrong) that things are going to get much worse and we will see a spate of this terrible and worrying sort of attacks in retaliation for the reported killing of that barbaric excuse for a human that they call Jehadi John!
    Just read a report from CNN. They are now reporting that 153 people are reported as dead and that 5 "terrorist attackers" have been "neutralised"!

They say we'll be next, and the politicians do nothing because they worry about human rights!! What about the human rights of the poor sods in Paris???

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Sympathies for all involved. Just wonder how many of terrorists came across under the guise of being asylum seekers. We all need to stop giving out aid to these countries and spend the money on locking up our boarders tightly.