Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats happening then?

Whats happening then?

So whats happening with the election then?
    Hope soemone remembers to turn out the lights when they leave U.K

Hunting ban repeal out the window. No other party will support it. Labour will try and get into bed whith another party and someone will get humped. Alex Salmon will cry that it is unfair that devolution is not on the agenda but even if we went indeep he would get scewed by the Labour party first election anyway. The Irish boys will only go where they will get more money. The English who wanted the Tories will realise that now they got them they will be just as out of pocket at next election than they were at the last. Does it really matter if the tax is on petrol or paypacket. Next week it is gone anyway. Some new MP's have joined the gravy train to debate the big issue. others have now ended up trying to sell the "Big Issue". MMMMMMMMMMMM How many caps will the one Scottish Con have to ware. Unless A&B change no seat changed hands from the 1995 election as this. Queues I was in a Q of one when I voted,
    Non event where the party in power will cream the top of the bottle but little will happen,
    Except we will get poorer,
    Jim

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Labour and Libdems will form a coalition based on prospect of proportional representation but sadly the West Lothian question will remain unanswered.

Another election within the year is my best guess.

willie_gunn

Quote Originally Posted by john.d.m View Post
    So whats happening with the election then?
    Hope soemone remembers to turn out the lights when they leave U.K

Hi John

How are you mate??

All Herefordshire deer stalkers have been given a tax exemption on petrol, booze and fags and its now law that because we are now classed as such elite members of the communtity we have our choice of all the local blonde, young, pretty (female) virgins once a year.

Now time for my medication

Wayne

Hi Wayne........................ following your comments.......................................... .............................................and then you woke up and the dream ended

I didnt think there were any virgins left up your way

Hope all is well with you mate

There will be another election this year, most likely October.

Labour will try and do a dodgy deal with the LibDems, keep the Tories out, the price will be PR. If you get PR, you will never have a one party majority government in the UK again.

There is a real risk now of a double dip in the economy, we have a range of other problems piling up, Greece, then Spain, then Portugal. It is going to get a lot more expensive to borrow money.

If Cameron and Osbourne manage to get into Downing Street, they will scare the **** out of us when they actually get a good look at the books.

New Zealand looks appealing just now.... John, do you have a spare bunk or two??
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Well no surprises really. The country is in such a state even if someone else other than labour got in with a hugemongous majority it would take about 30-50 years so sort out the mess Labour have made. We are in a worse state than after WW2 and seeing as how the public haven't the stomache for the measures required to straighten it out whoever gets in now is doomed as they will start to try and sort the mess only to be turfed out next time and the moronic voters will put labour back in again............................................. ....:-

We're Doomed ................ Doomed I tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Hi Wayne........................ following your comments.......................................... .............................................and then you woke up and the dream ended

I didnt think there were any virgins left up your way

Hope all is well with you mate
    Hi Malc
    Everybody's got to have a dream a few years ago it would have been a new virgin every week but the back aint what it was

I'm fine ta mate.

Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE DAVIES View Post
    Hi Malc
    Everybody's got to have a dream a few years ago it would have been a new virgin every week but the back aint what it was

I'm fine ta mate.

Wayne
    Wayne, was yours a wet dream??
    basil.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Well at the minute it looks much more like a deal between the Conservatives and the LibDems. Either way there almost has to be another election within months. Labour is going to struggle for credibility having lost 90 seats and gaining only 26% of the vote and if there is ultimately a LibDem/Labour deal the price might be that Gordo goes. Must be interesting to be Nick Clegg right now!