Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jahti jakt coat in xl

Jahti jakt coat in xl

A long shot (no pun intended) after the coat jacket in xl, was hoping someone maybe had one not been used, this is the one that everyone seemed to buy when they were on offer through basc, I think it was a whole suit but only after the coat if possible. If you have or know of one please get in contact, thanks in advance

You can buy single items from the set.
    I have the jacket and the reversable fleece because I put on weight .
    Unfortuntely it was last year and I cannot remember the price I paid.

Ok thanks. Was that from artic outdoors?

I cannot remember but it was from the company that used to have a full page advert in the BASC magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    A long shot (no pun intended) after the coat jacket in xl, was hoping someone maybe had one not been used, this is the one that everyone seemed to buy when they were on offer through basc, I think it was a whole suit but only after the coat if possible. If you have or know of one please get in contact, thanks in advance
    ive got an older one that I've used a few times, been hanging up for last 3 years as I've got loads of other options...swanndri, ridge line smock , deer hunter etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    ive got an older one that I've used a few times, been hanging up for last 3 years as I've got loads of other options...swanndri, ridge line smock , deer hunter etc etc.
    Pm sent..

Still after one if anyone has an xl. I have brand new never worn deerhunter game stalker smock I'd be willing to swap if anyone's interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Still after one if anyone has an xl. I have brand new never worn deerhunter game stalker smock I'd be willing to swap if anyone's interested.
    ah pity wasn't a montana in green and double pity just looked at mine and its L not XL

Quote Originally Posted by d foxxer View Post
    ah pity wasn't a montana in green and double pity just looked at mine and its L not XL
    sorry David.

I have and XL in camo

ATB

Chasey