Thread: Jimny

Jimny

Red Jimny, used (carefully), 63K genuine miles, paintwork has the need of T cut to get rid of the sunburn & a few bipod rubber skid marks on the roof, reliable runner, will do 80 if asked all day, but don't like hills too much! uses absolutely nil oil or water, will go where my Land rover would have a think about before leaping off! and that is on the recent renewed road tyres (spare also unused), perfect for the lone stalker, although I have been doubled up a few times in it, looking for 3K private sale, or if no interest I can trade her against a new Yeti for just about 3.4K, Rear seats etc available no charge
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I looked at the Yeti and it has dated terribly and like your Jimny lost it's shine!

I have a jimny for stalking. It's a great little tool. I have a split level in the back which also folds up as a bulkhead when I want to put the dogs in.
    Small but deceiving, I've fitted three red hinds plus two gun cases etc. Great on soft ground too. Best of luck with the sale

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    I looked at the Yeti and it has dated terribly and like your Jimny lost it's shine!

Agreed Dotty, but I like to go with tried & tested, let some one else sort out the bugs & glitches, EH?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I really fancied one but the dated looks and plastic everything put me off. Say me a Land Rover owner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry hunter View Post
    I have a jimny for stalking. It's a great little tool. I have a split level in the back which also folds up as a bulkhead when I want to put the dogs in.
    Small but deceiving, I've fitted three red hinds plus two gun cases etc. Great on soft ground too. Best of luck with the sale

Pretty much my experiences too, Steve.