Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alba taxidermy where is my gold medal

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Alba taxidermy where is my gold medal

Well I have asked you to make contact and still no replies despite you having had my Gold medal head for 18 months now.
    You got the peacock, have no idea what you've done with it so make contact or get my head back to me.
    It has been so long that I have sold my house 2x and moved to a different part of the country.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Blog Entries
    Well I am going to keep going until he replies
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

He hasnt been on here since 14/08/15,

Blog Entries
    Like a dog with a bone.

Have you tried getting in contact through their website? Looks alive and kicking... also they've got a gold medal roe buck shoulder mounted for sale, i hope is not yours

Call/Email Robert Bartlett on 07846-851130from there website buddy

Blog Entries
    Out beating today so late with the usual

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    Like a dog with a bone.
    like a dog WITHOUT a bone!

Seems like a bit of a theme if you chose the wrong one!
    My mate has been waiting for over a year now for a Red Stag mount that was going to take around 6 months.Will see if I can find out the Taxidermists name so that he can be avoided,I think it was someone in the Hampshire or Wiltshire area.
    Glad I used Bill Bartlett,he was a top guy to deal with.

As above. Have you tried the basics like phoning or emailing the man?