Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bubbles

Cool bubbles

hi, I went stalking two weeks ago and Robert the estate stalker was testing the direction
    of the wind,he used bubbles from a kids bubble jar,what a good idea don't you think

Until you sit down, squash the flimsy plastic container in your pocket and you get all wet and sticky in the unmentionables area.

I tend to pick couple pieces of grass up and through up in the air. Or collect dry pine needles. There is enough around mother nature instead of taking extra unneeded equipment.

I pluck a few hairs off the back of my dog. But if I stalked without a dog then bubbles would be a good idea.

It's surprising when you do use bubbles just how wind direction and eddies vary quite a short distance from you.

Do you carry in a roe sack until ready to deploy - or just hang around the neck as per his previous owner?

Attachment 63411

Myself i use a very expensive piece of cotton on my sticks it allows you to test wind direction at you're feet and above you're head it's amazing the results you get

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Do you carry in a roe sack until ready to deploy - or just hang around the neck as per his previous owner?

Attachment 63411
    Wasn't he always blowing bubbles or was that unproven ?

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    I tend to pick couple pieces of grass up and through up in the air. Or collect dry pine needles. There is enough around mother nature instead of taking extra unneeded equipment.
    +1. Provided by nature and does the job perfectly. Why complicate things ?

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn71 View Post
    Wasn't he always blowing bubbles or was that unproven ?
    Lol!