Thread: New Zealand Red Deer Roar Highlights 2015

New Zealand Red Deer Roar Highlights 2015

Hey guys I thought I'd share a highlights video I made up off my red deer rut from earlier this year back in New Zealand. It's a good watch and shows some great parts of our country. I'm in the process of making lots more to so like my you tube channel and if you have Facebook we also have a page ( Roarsome Hunting New Zealand ) so give that a like if you can. Thanks a lot in advance and enjoy my video cheers.

Sweet as !!! Thanks for posting
    K
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Cheers mate hope you enjoyed the video ��

Incredible video! Well done.

Thanks I put a lot off hours in putting the video together so good to get positive feedback cheers glad you enjoyed

SD Regular
    On the banks of the Columbia River, Portland OR. USA
    Very nice. I'm thinking you New Zealanders are some pretty hardy souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew NZ View Post
    Cheers mate hope you enjoyed the video ��
    Yeah really love the kiwi hunting vids, used to enjoy Josh James vids but he got a little commercial mentioning sponsorship all time and it killed it a little for me
    Keep them coming
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Cheers mate year I know what you mean about other videos. I'll put another one up tomorrow night as well then I'm currently living in Surrey so gives me something to do until I return home next March for the roar again cheers

Ha maybe some off us could be. I just love been in the outdoors enjoying it. Glad you liked my video though I will post some more up soon cheers

Well I hope ya managing to have a go over here mate
    Regards
    Jimmy

BUY BRITISH !!!!