Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nv add on or drone pro?

Nv add on or drone pro?

Does anyone have any experience of using a cobra blade nv add on unit? How it performs , fitting and unfitting etc
    I'm trying to decide between a digital drone pro or a tubed add on, not altogether sure whether to dedicate wholly to nv or have the choice as the digital won't be as good for any daytime use
    It will be used mainly for foxing and a few rabbits etc
    on a 20 cal
    Any advice?
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    new drone pro x10 colour

totally awesome in the day and even better at night.

I am running the older one (black and white screen) on my 20 tac tikka and plan to run the new colour one on my sako 20 tactical if the rifle does not sell, ill sell on the Zeiss scope and keep the funds for extra bits such as a nv torch etc

had a pvs 14 as an add on and to be honest I would not go back there now,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I gathered you are a drone fan bob...lol
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by springer View Post
    I gathered you are a drone fan bob...lol
    Thanks
    Hi Fella.

I love it to bits, I was going to sell mine and get the new one, but the 20 tactical has not found a new home and I have just had a we bit of a windfall so I am thinking ditch the zeiss and slap the newer drone on the sako and leave the tikka as it is,

having been out last night for about 4 hours with the new drone (colour) and used it in both day and night modes I think its the best thing since sliced bread.

my good friend will not be best pleased as I said he could purchase my old one when the 20 tac sold but its still sat here and until the add runs out it looks like its staying.

ps: love 20 cals (20 tac) and few of my shooting friends have now got the new drone so I have to keep up with the jones's

best of luck bud

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

I'm really feeling a (new type) Drone Pro. Are they readily available at the moment? The only pain is that I still want to be able to use my existing scope on the intended rifle, so I guess some kind of quick detach mounts are going to be needed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitter View Post
    I'm really feeling a (new type) Drone Pro. Are they readily available at the moment? The only pain is that I still want to be able to use my existing scope on the intended rifle, so I guess some kind of quick detach mounts are going to be needed.

they are in stock as we speak but hurry I may be placing an order for 3 for myself and some buddies.

I wanted to keep the older one here like you and sell on the spare 20 tac but its not sold so with the wee windfall I can keep the older one until the new one arrives.

bob.

Bob
    May I ask how much the new one was?
    You beat me to the tikka from Neil as I dithered for too long !!
    He built me a .20 tac shortly after I stopped dithering !!!!
    Really like it

Does anyone have any experience of using a cobra blade nv add on unit? How it performs , fitting and unfitting etc
    I'm trying to decide between a digital drone pro or a tubed add on, not altogether sure whether to dedicate wholly to nv or have the choice as the digital won't be as good for any daytime use
    Thanks
    Are you only looking at *tubed* add-ons? I believe there's an Armasight digital scope add-on (objective end). Saw that a month or 2 ago, so might be available nowish.

Blog Entries
    Bob
    May I ask how much the new one was?
    You beat me to the tikka from Neil as I dithered for too long !!
    He built me a .20 tac shortly after I stopped dithering !!!!
    Really like it
    nice one bud

its a very nice rifle just wish it was about 2" shorter,

anyway the new drone is 1,699,0 inc delivery within the UK and VAT,

my mate may have his old one for sale soon as he wants a new one, and if I sell my old 20tac mine is going to another mate,

bob.

Is there an add on - see through unit that fits the front of the scope and lets you use a decent European scope to its full potential. Something lika a Zeiss or Swaro in 3-12x56 and still having crystal clear view at night at 10x or 12x