Tropical Puddle "Frank Spencer."

caorach

This is tropical named puddle "Frank Spencer." It is the first ever named puddle in my back garden and was caused by climate change - it wasn't there yesterday before the rain started. Being honest it is there about 2 days out of 3 but now it has a name I can pretend it is unusual and remarkable. If you don't give up your capitalist lifestyle and start living in caves, eating grass and dying before you reach 40 the puddle will get bigger, or smaller, or warmer, or colder, or go a funny colour and that will be your punishment for owning a cabbage patch kid doll when you were a child. Oh, and this post is nothing to do with the fact that I'm hoping to head off to a global warming summit meeting in Paris with all my mates in a few weeks time.

Just part of the natural cycle of things? :scared:

This warming and cooling thing has gone on since the earth was created so IMHO,utter tosh just another cosh to keep us in line?

Enjoy Paris though caorach?

Don't know about the rest of the globe, but a bit of a frost would help me no end where my pheasants are, to send them scurrying back to the feeders.

Joking apart, there's a serious message here:
Have another look at the picture and you'll see that destruction of the forest habitat (the remnants of which can be seen at right of photo) to make way for roads (centre) and intensively managed grassland (at right of photo) has resulted in localised flash flooding.
Multiply this up and you have a major humanitarian disaster.

Joking apart, there's a serious message here:

Multiply this up and you have a major humanitarian disaster.

Are you trying to be funny? Tropical puddle Frank Spencer is gone today, gone I tell you!! We are having a drought and nations are going to launch nuclear missiles in world wars over the last remaining water on earth. It's only 30 years since Greenpeace warned us this would happen, OK so they were a bit wrong and said it would all be over by the year 2000 but you got the idea.

Save yourself by joining with other Marxists and telling other people what to do with their lives! It's the only way to prevent enjoyment, personal freedom, improving standards of health and nutrition, free association and the desertification of tropical puddle Frank Spencer.

Are you trying to be funny? Tropical puddle Frank Spencer is gone today, gone I tell you!! We are having a drought and nations are going to launch nuclear missiles in world wars over the last remaining water on earth. It's only 30 years since Greenpeace warned us this would happen, OK so they were a bit wrong and said it would all be over by the year 2000 but you got the idea.

Save yourself by joining with other Marxists and telling other people what to do with their lives! It's the only way to prevent enjoyment, personal freedom, improving standards of health and nutrition, free association and the desertification of tropical puddle Frank Spencer.

:rofl: I hope it rains with you tomorrow...

Back