Thread: cz rail

cz rail

picatinny rail for a cz 527 wanted please, atb ray

Depending on your price you can get a superb DIP Rail from Kinney's Shooting Supplies in the USA for about 38 all in delivered to your door. They're extremely low so don't add hardly any height and are very well made. I've just had a 25moa one delivered and fitted to my CZ452 for use with a Photon in Leupold QR mounts and couldn't be happier.

Depending on your price you can get a superb DIP Rail from Kinney's Shooting Supplies in the USA for about 38 all in delivered to your door. They're extremely low so don't add hardly any height and are very well made. I've just had a 25moa one delivered and fitted to my CZ452 for use with a Photon in Leupold QR mounts and couldn't be happier.

had two from here quick turnaround and top quality.
    Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by nun_hunter View Post
    Well the echo is getting extended, I have Two of these rails for cz452 .22lr and cz455 .17 HMR
    Chris