Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Over the moon!

Over the moon!

I've not long got home from my annual heart check with my consultant at the Royal Blackburn Hospital.
    Everything is fine with no problems at all with my tired old ticker. As an added bonus I can now stop taking some of the medication that I have been on for the last 12 months. That's even better news for me as I hate taking any form of drugs.
    To say that I am "OVER THE MOON" is an understatement as it was 12 months ago today that I had my first stents put in.
    Life right now really is great, so much so that I'm going to have a wee dram or two this evening to celebrate!

Just double check it's whisky you put in the glass!

congratulations frenchieboy pleased to here your doing ok

Quote Originally Posted by andyf View Post
    Just double check it's whisky you put in the glass!
    Damned good point mate!
    That's one mistake that I am unlikely to make again!

better get a second muzzle brake as you might shoot the one you have got out yet , great news happy for you glynne
    Last edited by african jack; 18-11-2015 at 14:10.

Quote Originally Posted by african jack View Post
    better get a second muzzle brake as you might shoot the one you have got out yet , great news happy for you glynne

That's quite possible! I am just waiting to get the car back on the road so that I can go and pick up the Mannlicher. Once scoped up and zeroed in I have several culls lined up that I have been asked to help out with. On top of that I will be waiting for some descent weather to get out and cull the couple of old roe does on my permission that I am after!

Great news, my best wishes to you.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.