Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: swar binos

  1. #1

    swar binos

    I have just purchased a pair of Swarovski el 8,5x 42 they are missing one lens cover,where could I get hold of a new one,ps its the fat end
    Thank you in advance,
    Tod.

  2. #2
    Contact Swaro. Chances are they will send you one for free.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cambsman View Post
    Contact Swaro. Chances are they will send you one for free.
    That's correct. They'll ask for the serial number and address. I've done it once claiming I needed one and they sent two

  4. #4
    Done it 4 times foc everytime superb service

  5. #5
    As all of the above , brilliant service all they ask for is the serial number.

  6. #6
    Great service, I had the rubber come off one of my eye cups rang them up and two arrived FOC.


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dave 67 View Post
    Great service, I had the rubber come off one of my eye cups rang them up and two arrived FOC.
    that has happened to me twice. they are very good about it but i do wish the rubber eye cups were a bit more robust.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by artschool View Post
    that has happened to me twice. they are very good about it but i do wish the rubber eye cups were a bit more robust.
    aye same here i seem to loose at least 3 or 4 each season

  9. #9
    Thank you all, just opened a small package.x2 lens covers,fantastic service,really inpressed,
    Regards Tony...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tony rentokil View Post
    Thank you all, just opened a small package.x2 lens covers,fantastic service,really inpressed,
    Regards Tony...
    Further proof that you get what you pay for. Buy once, buy well.

Similar Threads

  1. Bushnell binos and rangefinder binos
    By oager in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2015, 21:27
  2. swar scope
    By tony rentokil in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-01-2014, 01:41
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-10-2011, 19:54
  4. Swar, S&B or Zeiss
    By poole harbour in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 26-08-2009, 17:51
  5. Swar ZFM 6 x 42z Scope for sale
    By Tommo in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 10:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •