Thread: Great British Outfitters

Great British Outfitters

My Chameau boots have more holes in them than my wife's colender so started shopping for any boots except Chameau. Finally decided on Seeland Stable and Moor. Found this bunch online and as they were in stock I ordered.

Over a week later the "Great" British Outfitters finally shipped them and I had them left on my doorstep. Whilst the boots are great and the delivery time was fine I don't think it's OK to take over a week to ship items that are confirmed in stock before ordering.

It it may be a one off but I don't intend to find out for sure and will shop elsewhere from now.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Hope your Seeland wellies last longer than mine did, had some full zip ones that leaked badly! Upgraded to Aigle parcours 2 and they are bomb proof!

Got my seeland wellies with the full zip replaced this week, had them 3 months and they split accross the middle of the boot, not impressed.

I've used both uttings and beretta Europe this week 1 1/2 days from uttings and an astounding 11/2 days from beretta in Italy
    on the welly front I'm still using a pair of le chams ones with the old camel on the front way out lasted a new style le chams ...I got a season at best from a pair .
    norma

Having the same problem with Great British outfitters waited over a week and still have not arrived, when it was meant to be in stock. Have phoned twice, no answer, left message ,emailed twice no response!

If you dig, I imagine youll find that they were in stock at seeland, not GBO. Been there!

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan83 View Post
    Having the same problem with Great British outfitters waited over a week and still have not arrived, when it was meant to be in stock. Have phoned twice, no answer, left message ,emailed twice no response!
    You might want to go and post an Introduction before Admin insist you do - when you signed up to the Site you would have received instructions.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrazor View Post
    Got my seeland wellies with the full zip replaced this week, had them 3 months and they split accross the middle of the boot, not impressed.
    Had the replaced boots replaced as the zip parted company from one of the wellies!!