Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BDS East Anglia Stalkers Evening

BDS East Anglia Stalkers Evening

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone involved in putting together last nights event. Both of the presentations were fantastic and very warmly received. The evening was well attended but there was plenty of room for more. This is the first BDS event that I have been able to attend but it certainly whetted my appetite for more.
    Well done BDS
    baguio

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone involved in putting together last nights event. Both of the presentations were fantastic and very warmly received. The evening was well attended but there was plenty of room for more. This is the first BDS event that I have been able to attend but it certainly whetted my appetite for more.
    Well done BDS
    baguio
    Agreed, that was a very good night out.

I wonder if there's enough interest in holding a day's EFAW+F course in that hall ... it's pretty accessible for both Suffolk & Norfolk-based stalkers.

Thoughts? Anyone fancy that?

Yep. I would be interested!
    baguio

Didn't make it this year but would be interested in the first aid course, mine runs out in January.

I'd be interested in the course also......

OK, good, so I've emailed Nick Rout (BDS) to see if he / the BDS would be interested in checking interest levels in this course amongst their local membership.

If he comes back, great, otherwise I'll get some costings from a provider such as CRT Medical [http://www.crtmedical.co.uk/] and maybe we can plug away on here until we get (say) a dozen firm attendees.

What's best for everyone, weekend days?

If you are looking for a venue we could let you use our club house near Baldock North Hertfordshire.
    Could fit about 20, have heating and toilets, 7 bed bunkhouse accommodation for over nighters.

May have a few who wish to attend.

All free.
    Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake..

Quote Originally Posted by Old-YOP View Post
    OK, good, so I've emailed Nick Rout (BDS) to see if he / the BDS would be interested in checking interest levels in this course amongst their local membership.

If he comes back, great, otherwise I'll get some costings from a provider such as CRT Medical [http://www.crtmedical.co.uk/] and maybe we can plug away on here until we get (say) a dozen firm attendees.

What's best for everyone, weekend days?
    Providing it's fully receipted and as I have no doubt it would be then I would prefer weekdays as I could do it in works time, however, I would do my best regardless.
    baguio

I would prefer to do weekdays as well

Quote Originally Posted by PointBlank View Post
    I would prefer to do weekdays as well
    OK, me too, so how about we try for some time in January to give everyone time to get organised?

Munty1, that is a really very kind offer. Straight down the A11 and right onto the A505. Easy! :-)

Let's see about the response from the Norfolk & Suffolk contingent first and then - if it's light - maybe consider a joint op.

Jerry