Pietas Venatores. The Right To Remain Silent...

Hi Windygun, Well Done if you posted this a month ago, it may have been resolved by now. Hope you get your stock fixed properly. Now we know who not to go to. Thanks.
Jim

Now we know who not to go to. Thanks.
Jim

I woud not judge so hastily if I were you. If you have seen his work first hand and spoken to him I am sure you you would not be so quick to judge based on one persons experience! I have no allegiances whatsoever to PV but I have seen his work on several occasions and nobody had any complaints, I would be happy to handover my stocks to him.:tiphat:

There's not a trader on here that possibly hasn't had one complaint.there wasn't a barrage of complaints just the one which I hope can be resolved "off air" I would send my guns again to Peter .
norma

To be hoped so. If it was a simple error on someone's part ........... well, we all make those. Looked like it had been rushed for whatever reason, and we all do that as well.

Hope it's sorted to everyone's satisfaction.

There's not a trader on here that possibly hasn't had one complaint.there wasn't a barrage of complaints just the one which I hope can be resolved "off air" I would send my guns again to Peter .
norma
The problem comes when said trader does sod all or insufficient to remedy the issue and in this particular situation it is obvious the customer is correct, after all he cannot have misused or abused the product in any way.
Therefore purely on a customer service level if I required stock work done on any of my guns they would not go that way. Poor customer service is one of the surest ways to lose future business and I see no problem in making people aware of your experiences if it is true and fair and if it sharpens up that trader/venders performance in the future so be it.

The problem comes when said trader does sod all or insufficient to remedy the issue and in this particular situation it is obvious the customer is correct, after all he cannot have misused or abused the product in any way.
Therefore purely on a customer service level if I required stock work done on any of my guns they would not go that way. Poor customer service is one of the surest ways to lose future business and I see no problem in making people aware of your experiences if it is true and fair and if it sharpens up that trader/venders performance in the future so be it.
Totally agree
obviously I'm biased as I've had good work done and many on here have had also ,I'm not on a crusade to protect anyone and I feel Windys pain but I do feel a few stones were chucked at the greenhouse by some members I'm sure admin have kept an eye on things :cool: Best put to bed and SD members can choose who they use all by themselves .
kind regards
norma

I asked peter to fully refurb my brno and he done a very god job I must say....fully stripped polished and blued..action is smooth as butter...the stock was stripped and oiled...I am very very happy with peters work. The rifle looks brand new not 39 years old ...

I MAY ALSO LIKE TO SAY..IM VERY VERY OCD WHEN IT COMES TO MY RIFLES

In fact i would prob say im the worst kind of customer because if its not right and i mean perfection im not having it ....

Last edited:
Back