Thread: Vortex warranty

Vortex warranty

Anybody had a successful warranty exchange yet I've contacted my local dealer ( Dauntsy) & Rilecraft where it was purchased from both said they would get back to me but havnt Riflecraft have said it would be as soon as they locate one of the same model but I have seen the advertised elsewhere & have contacted them to be told it has to go Bk where I had it from which is contrary to what I've been told & I don't see why as its a manufacturers warranty, personally I think they are reluctant to use their stock for a warranty exchange, anyone any ideas before I try contacting Vortex direct I have 2 of these scopes & so dose my brother & son but it might be time to get a couple of Zeiss replacements if the warranty is worthless
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

I did, damaged a Diamondback and sent it back, Callum at Riflecraft sorted me out in no time at all.
    Is there a time and place for spontaneity?

Yes I done 2 for people now fairly easy but not tried since its all gone vortex UK, struggling to buy scope do may be issues there.

I think that's it stock seems hard to come by & shops don't want to part with it for warranty purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by welshwarrior View Post
    Yes I done 2 for people now fairly easy but not tried since its all gone vortex UK, struggling to buy scope do may be issues there.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!