Thread: 22-250

22-250

A mate of mine - a hill sheep farmer - is looking for a 22-250 for fox control, so I'm just putting some feelers out for him.
    He wants something low maintenance, so synthetic & stainless I guess.
    Ideally a full set-up with scope and mod.

Once he's sorted for a rifle he's also after a night vision unit, as a separate transaction.

He will be along to the SD in person some time soon I think, but in the meantime if anyone's got anything suitable, I'll gladly put you in touch.

He reckons he lost over 80 lambs to foxes this spring, caught them at it on trail cams set around the place, and now got his FAC.

Hi I've sent you a PM probably got what he needs

Replied, thanks.

SD Regular
    Adamant has a lovely Ruger stainless/synthetic 22.250 in - shoots exceptionally well. He's not a million miles away from you. Drop him a PM
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

All sorted now, thanks to Llwynog Good to meet you mate!

He got just what he wanted.

Thanks also to everyone else who pm'd me.

good to see you too, and some fine shooting. Given that we were out in the driving rain with gale force winds all three touching at 100 yards is quite special. Tikka accuracy, I hope the next one shoots as well....

missing that Swarovski already

Quote Originally Posted by llwynog View Post
    good to see you too, and some fine shooting. Given that we were out in the driving rain with gale force winds all three touching at 100 yards is quite special. Tikka accuracy, I hope the next one shoots as well....
    I don't know how much of it was me, how much was the rifle and how much was pure luck. Mostly the last two I reckon
    Either way it was good enough to convince my friend to buy the rifle, so everybody happy!