Thread: Something for nothing?

Something for nothing?

Quick trip into town yesterday, collected a few bits & bobs,called into Visionexpress, asked the guy could they repair two pairs of glasses, (the pads that sit on your nose had busted off), "Yes, give me ten minutes" was the reply, "How much says I?", "Nothing"! ... the guy spent fifteen minutes scraping off the superglue I had made temp repairs with, fitted new pads, & gave them a good clean/polish, ... returning them to me with a smile.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

On this occasion can't say should have gone to spec savers or any other spectacle business
    nice to have good service
    norma

My town is full of people that go into shops and come out without paying as it's much better than standing in the cold waiting on the Methadone wearing off...

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    My town is full of people that go into shops and come out without paying as it's much better than standing in the cold waiting on the Methadone wearing off...
    Its a small world,i never realised you lived in Accrington.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Always look on the bright side of life don't you.

Yes but as I just found out my pair of varifocals would have been 100+ cheaper in ASDA. However my local branch of Specsavers are very good and open on Sunday.

D

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyres View Post
    Yes but as I just found out my pair of varifocals would have been 100+ cheaper in ASDA. However my local branch of Specsavers are very good and open on Sunday.

D
    Glasses Direct - excellent service and the price was stunning for my varifocals.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........