Thread: Swarovski 8X20 B pocket binoculars.

Swarovski 8X20 B pocket binoculars.

In perfect 100% unmarked condition in GREEN. Been sat in my glove box not getting used.

Anyone before Gumtree/Ebay?

I've never looked through the smaller pairs. I'm not expecting miracles in low light, but how do the compare to EL 8.5 x 42 in terms of clarity in reasonable light levels?

I have a pair of these glasses and can say that the clarity at everything upto the last 15 mins of light is crystal clear. Amazing clarity in a small pair of binoculars.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

I would say they are ideal for occasional use and high seat work. Slip them in your shirt pocket and they are great for woodland work. In low light they are never going to beat EL's but for the money they are punching well above their weight.
    The build quality is second to none as you would expect and there are times when you don't need the weight of big binos round your neck.

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    I have a pair of these glasses and can say that the clarity at everything upto the last 15 mins of light is crystal clear. Amazing clarity in a small pair of binoculars.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    I would say they are ideal for occasional use and high seat work. Slip them in your shirt pocket and they are great for woodland work. In low light they are never going to beat EL's but for the money they are punching well above their weight.
    The build quality is second to none as you would expect and there are times when you don't need the weight of big binos round your neck.
    I have owned and used a pair of these binoculars for eight years. I would agree with limulus' and RED-DOT's comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Norm View Post
    I have owned and used a pair of these binoculars for eight years. I would agree with limulus' and RED-DOT's comments.
    We also have a pair of these - and whilst they are not quite as good for low light, actually they pretty well there. With my 7x42 BGATS you see can stuff you can't see with naked eye, with the 8x20's you can see stuff with clarity that you can only just make out with naked eye. To be honest this is beyond shooting time for me.

The beauty is that they are small and light and I carry them in a back pack, when travelling, for dog walks etc. Basically any time when I am not specifically stalking.

Yes please - as per PMs. Thanks Alex.

Steve

SOLD to Steve!!