Butler Creek scope covers for S&B Classic 6x42?

Boogie

Can anyone tell me which size scope covers I need for an S&B 6x42 Classic German scope? I am thinking the Blizzard type with the transparent covers rather than the Flip Open with the opaque covers. Thanks in advance. Boogie.

McKenzie, thank you for the offer, however it's for my Christmas list so it's easier if I pass on the info for the new ones. I am after the Blizzard covers having sat in the ****ing rain for 40 minutes waiting for a stag to stand and present a shot a while back. I like the idea of being able to get the rifle on target with the transparent covers down when's it's raining and then flip up covers to take the shot without repositioning the rifle. Whether it works in practice remains to be seen.

I've actually reverted to the transparent bikini covers that the scope came with for this very reason.

Are your covers still up for sale. I have an S+B 6x42. does the eye piece fit well?
And of course, how much do you want.
Thank you
Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Both covers are snug fits. The Accucover does reduce the eye relief a bit. Happy to send them to you on approval & if you want them you can send me £20 +p&p

Are your covers still up for sale. I have an S+B 6x42. does the eye piece fit well?
And of course, how much do you want.
Thank you
Kevin

Back