Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advert from Toyota

Advert from Toyota

this needs showing on UK TV

Are everything else flung in as extras? Nice advertisement, keeps you watching.

Awesome. I love my hilux.

Brilliant !!!! Just goes to show how ridiculous censorship is in this country compared with others as it's a real shame we'd never see anything near this on UK TV
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Packham would have an embo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Lord only knows what Bill Oddity or the Badger fella would come out with.!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Brilliant!
    Should be on to here !!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy milnes View Post
    Brilliant !!!! Just goes to show how ridiculous censorship is in this country compared with others as it's a real shame we'd never see anything near this on UK TV
    Regards
    Jimmy
    I remember being in Auz when one of Hugh fearnley whittingstall programmes came on the TV,

Part of the story was about catching a hare for the pot, they placed gate nets walked the field and got one!

Having enjoyed the programme a few months before I was keen to watch it again. The camera followed the whole of the gutting process, however I distinctly remember none of that for the soft UK TV....

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tim.243 View Post
    I remember being in Auz when one of Hugh fearnley whittingstall programmes came on the TV,

Part of the story was about catching a hare for the pot, they placed gate nets walked the field and got one!

Having enjoyed the programme a few months before I was keen to watch it again. The camera followed the whole of the gutting process, however I distinctly remember none of that for the soft UK TV....

Tim.243
    Yes Tim it's a real shame that most kids grow up not knowing what meat exactly is, they think it's grown it polystyrene trays with a tampax under it so nobody can be offended by seeing blood in there !!
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Packham would have an embo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Lord only knows what Bill Oddity or the Badger fella would come out with.!
    I bet they both own and drive a Toyota Hilux already - Or is it a Fiat Panda?

As an ex L/R owner and a current hilux owner I love my hilux

that advert is fantastic