Thread: Contessa stuff

Contessa stuff

Anyone have gear by these people, I collected a rail by Contessa from Alan Rhone just this week, to accommodate the Pulsar on the Remington Fireball, I was struck by the finish on it.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I got a scope mount/rings for a Blaser but didn't think much to it to be honest.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Anyone have gear by these people, I collected a rail by Contessa from Alan Rhone just this week, to accommodate the Pulsar on the Remington Fireball, I was struck by the finish on it.

Oh man, I clicked on this thinking I was going to see some buffed up bird in a bra and pants.
    You have ruined my weekend
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    Oh man, I clicked on this thinking I was going to see some buffed up bird in a bra and pants.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Bought my Blaser with two barrels, one has the Blaser mounts and the other has the Contessa and I'm happy with both. The Contessa are significantly cheaper though.

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    Here you go teyhan. Bras, Lingerie, Swimwear, Sleepwear, and Mastectomy Bras and Forms | Contessa Corset | West Hartford CT