Johnny "bloody" kingdom

wadashot

Just been watching that Johnny Kingdom, well, I am affraid i had to watch it with the bloody sound off, he does my friggin head in :mad:

He was sat in that log cabin waiting for brock with them two old farts he knows, no wonder they didn`t see owt, they couldn`t keep shtum either em :eek: I don`t think they know what it`s like to whisper, old Johnny kept telling them to keep quiet but no, and when a roe doe came out she had them sussed and off she went. :lol: :lol:

Mind you, he was alright telling everyone else to keep quiet but when it came to him filming brock on some other ground he was having to give a bloody running commentry.

About 10 years ago i did actually think the man was okay, but nowadays his voice grates on me. It`s only my opinion but it`s always the same with these wildlife cameramen, they start off very well, amateurish which we can all relate to, but as soon as they get lots more airtime that`s it, up there own arses, he`s another one, Simon bloody King. :mad:

wadas

He is a naive pillock that knows nothing about the subject that he makes a living from.
How the hell he ever got signed to the BBC I will never know. I watch him only to see what other dopey, stupid comment he will make next.

The Beeb have paid him enough to buy 50 bloody acres of land, and now we see him ramming cameras down badger setts.
I thought badgers and their sets are protected and must not be disturbed?

He was in conversation with my father at one point when he was trying tp locate hares. I mean for christ's sake, he does not know where to find a bloody hare! what gives man?

ASS*ole

The trouble is i expect the rest of the country that watch think all of us that live in Devon are that F-----G stupid and inbred.

So it`s not true then Tony? :lol: :lol:

Just remembered, looks like he has treat himself to a new 4x4, jeep i think, courtesy of the license payer. :mad:

wadas

hes doing well on it thats for certain,you would think he was a steel worker the money has got. :lol: im dead now

tika.308 said:
hes doing well on it thats for certain,you would think he was a steel worker the money has got. :lol: im dead now

:eek: I`ve got my eye on you tika lad :lol: :lol:
Bloody grafters us ;)

wadas

I tell ya what, before much longer he is gonna have enough money to be able to go out to lunch with Sikamalc.

:lol:

steyr 243 said:
:eek: Yeh sure you are wadas :eek: Bloody whippet walking flat cap bitter drinker :D :D :D

Listen, once my machine is set up properly i can just sit with my feet up and watch her purr away. That`s why they pay me a good wage, knowledge is power, either that, or i`m a good bullshitter :lol:, by the way my friend, i drink lager :p

Poddle,

I Don`t think he will ever have enough money to to lunch with Malcom. ;) :lol: :lol: , mind you, our license fee is going up again, so you never know. :eek:

I like the episode the other week. "Wellll llooooook I knew it I hav deer on my land I knew it I knew, they be going over the fence they be, look at em, they be all old stags", Boooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllocccccccckkkkkkkkksssssssssss

Every one of those stags was a young one, maximum age about 4 years old, not one old stag amongst them.

Hey Jooooooooohhhhhnnny should have gone to SPECSAVERS :eek:

Yes Wadas you are very skilled at your job. Not only can you work that impressive machine of yours but you can also send fifty insulting texts a day whilst pretending to work! :eek:

I must say though that some of the swear words are quite wonderful, do you make them up! :lol:

'Yer droopy saptac donkey fraker you'! ;) :lol:

Its very typical of the BBC to go with a bloke like that, and not get a proper view of things out here in the sticks. One day malc may have to appear on tv and put the record straight, now that would be fun to watch I am sure, what do you say malc a stint on question time :lol:

Stupid TW8T nearly got himself killed a couple of years ago, trying to shove a camera in a red stags face during the bloody rut.

" Christ I felt iz breff, I did, thought ee wuz gunna kill me"

I will not add anymore but I am sure you can guess what I was ging to say. :!:

Cant fault ya for sitting back with ya feet up wadas :D :D
you drink beer :confused: Good man, Your not as bad as i thought :D :D :D

Beowulf said:
Yes Wadas you are very skilled at your job. Not only can you work that impressive machine of yours but you can also send fifty insulting texts a day whilst pretending to work! :eek:

I must say though that some of the swear words are quite wonderful, do you make them up! :lol:

'Yer droopy saptac donkey fraker you'! ;) :lol:

And you will get fifty more tomorrow :lol: :lol:

wadas

How about we make a spoof, we can dress Mr B up in Red outfit and go round to johnnies place and whack on the door at half six in the morning during the rut.
When he answers, Mr b can put his head down and chase the tw8t up his stairs screaming "it's me again" I have dug up bambi and had my way with her and now I have come for YOU"

Back