Die spares needed help!!!!

palmer_mike

Ok, so just had a stuck case disaster with my reloading die.
i have managed to remove the case, but in the process have basically f***ed the complete expander/decap assembley.

is it possible to get spares for the complete assembley for a Redding 25-06 (4v) full length die?
or is it possible to fit another replacement with would work with the die body?

thanks for any help, thought I'd ask before I go and order another complete die.....

Hi Mike,

I just Google Redding in the USA and they seem to do spare parts. I went directly to RCBS and they were far quicker, more helpful and cheaper (free!!) than my attempts to get the bits in the UK. Worth an email to Redding?

Sorry if I have missed the point and they don't directly ship to the UK!

hh

Hi Mike,

I just Google Redding in the USA and they seem to do spare parts. I went directly to RCBS and they were far quicker, more helpful and cheaper (free!!) than my attempts to get the bits in the UK. Worth an email to Redding?

Sorry if I have missed the point and they don't directly ship to the UK!

hh

Worth a try, ill see if I can get it here first then I guess I'll have to try and source parts from the us ( or just buy a new die, lol)

A little help for the future,

External Image - Click to view original size (640x480px)
Picture015.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture014.jpg

stuck case

Mike. Another plus vote for Norman Clark. They have regular orders with Redding and are both helpful and knowledgeable. I hope you get it sorted.

Mike. Another plus vote for Norman Clark. They have regular orders with Redding and are both helpful and knowledgeable. I hope you get it sorted.

Thanks for that,
I have just dropped them a line so hopefully I can get sorted soon!
i guess it's not a major issue as I have another rifle to use but it's a bit dissapointing having picked up my newly rebarreled 25-06 last week and hoping to get it shooting tomorrow, grrrr.

just bought a box of federal fusion so I can at least have a try with my new toy while I wait for the die problem to be resolved.......

Back