Thread: 1" Warne Maxima Mounts & 30mm Burris Signature Zee Rings (High) for sale

1" Warne Maxima Mounts & 30mm Burris Signature Zee Rings (High) for sale

Gents,

As per the title I have a set of 1" Warne Maxima Mounts (Low) and somehow 3 sets (!) of High 30mm Burris Signature Zee Rings for sale.

The Warne's are for weaver rails, have been used but are in 'as new' condition, no original packaging and come with the two metal inserts for the weaver rail and the hex key. These cost me about 35 a couple of years ago and I would like 20 plus post please (2.80 2nd class)

The 30mm High Zee rings again are for weaver rails & have been used but are in very good condition, although there is just a small amount of burring to the clamp screw heads, but nothing serious (just trying to be honest) again no original packaging. Each set comes with a hex key and the four '0' inserts plus 2 each '+10' & '-10' inserts. I believe these now retail at an eye-watering 75 but I would like 30 plus post please for each set (2.80 2nd class).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC04132.JPG   DSC04131.JPG  
    Last edited by Dodder; 01-12-2015 at 21:48.

Just realised I need a set of 1" low or medium Burris Signature Zee rings if anyone has a spare set they want to swap for any of these or sell?

What height are the warne rings? Low med high?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodder View Post
    Just realised I need a set of 1" low or medium Burris Signature Zee rings if anyone has a spare set they want to swap for any of these or sell?
    I will have an as new high set to sell in a few weeks. Am buying a new rifle and swapping scopes around, so they will be spare. Only bought a couple of months ago and used once.

Warne's now sold - just the three set of Burris Signature Zee Rings to go! I think these are brilliant as like optilocks they completely prevent any kind of ring marks on scopes which means the resale value is higher - happy to consider sensible offers on these....

I do genuinely think these Zee rings are a bargain at 20 (check out the new price!) but prepared to take 20 posted - any takers. These and Optilocs are the only rings I now use - you will never mark a brand new scope when you mount it in these - you'll get your money back from the higher resale value of the scope!

I will take the 30mm zee rings if not already sold pm your details please

One set of the Burris Zee rings sold, one on hold for ndt man so only one set left.....

I will take the last set of Z rings please, (pm to follow)
    cheers, Tedward.