Thread: More or less anything! Worcs, H'ford, Shrops, Staffs area.

More or less anything! Worcs, H'ford, Shrops, Staffs area.

Hi all,
    For reasons I won't bore you with I've just had to cancel what was supposed to be my first ever day shooting driven birds (any birds in fact). As I won't be doing that, I do have some room in my "shooting budget" for something else instead.
    "Have gun, will travel!"
    I'm free on the 10th, 16th, 17th and 18th of December and have about 100-150 to spend. The day I had booked was a small pheasant and partridge shoot with a duck flight to follow in the evening, but I'd be happy with driven birds, walked up, pigeon decoying, stalking, lamping or whatever else you can offer on any of those dates. I have a 22 and a 270 (closed certificate) and a shotgun.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

I'm away during those dates but if your ever up in north west I'll take you lamping and pigeon shooting and you can keep 150 for the missus

You could make a road trip of it; I'd be happy to take you out on a wild pheasant chase gratis if you can get to the Borders (near Jedburgh) on the 16th or 17th.

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    Simon...if you can do a date you haven't listed...namely the 20th we can do a mixed day of stuff! Also if you have days clear between crimbo and new year, same applies. Should be some rough shooting with pheasants and partridge, rabbits and pigeons.

Quote Originally Posted by McKenzie View Post
    You could make a road trip of it; I'd be happy to take you out on a wild pheasant chase gratis if you can get to the Borders (near Jedburgh) on the 16th or 17th.
    Quote Originally Posted by gr1ffer View Post
    I'm away during those dates but if your ever up in north west I'll take you lamping and pigeon shooting and you can keep 150 for the missus
    Kind offers gents, thank you, but sadly not practical just now. Honestly though I am very grateful.

Joe - I'll drop you a PM mate. Can't do the 20th (working) but I have plenty of time after Christmas.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog