Thread: 20 tac set up for swaps for a new drone x10.if you have one

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

20 tac set up for swaps for a new drone x10.if you have one

Hi All

I have now got the new tikka rifle built and in full NV mode(but I fancy a newer drone x10 ) so the following is for swaps/a deal on a new x10 drone,

if no deal is done by Friday the 11th of December, I will be keeping the rifle setup.
    Attachment 63969

here we have my Sako S/491 semi custom 20 tactical. with the following build and kit info.

built by Steve Kershaw, and it shoots like a dream, only being sold as I have a new project to pay for and I have a new 20 tac setup built and in use.

20" 1 in 12 twist pacnor stainless barrel, threaded 1/2" unf 20, with 30 degree target crown. floor plate mag system that will give you 6+1.the moderator is a Ase CQB threaded the same as the rifle.cerakoted black.the stock fitted was the one it came with and it was done in cerakote grey as its condition was not the best, so it has a few marks/bumps etc so this has been used as the main stock. a second stock that I imported all the way from Australia and is part of the sale

the bolt knob has been fitted with a custom stainless tip to allow faster use of the action.

there are a set of redding dies 1 x full size and 1 x bullet seating die and a body die, all have had light use and will be sold as part of the deal.

The scope is a zeiss conquest 4.4/14x44 mc plex ret, side focus and fast eye bell focus ring, well used with usage marks but the marks do not effect the scopes operation,
    scope is fitted using sako base's with optiloc rings to protect the scopes tube etc. bikini cover and a scrappy box are about somewhere if wanted.

the price/Value of the kit posted here is the total asking price as a job lot,
    1750. for the lot.

that is
    rifle, moderator, rings/bases. scope and dies and spare stock.

The price Does not include shipping or postage of any items, the scope has not been zeroed as I have just fitted it to show what is included.

my light load/load data is very simple and will be given to the new owner.

it can be collected and paid for in cash/swapped for the drone from my home or my work place near Newbury in Berkshire,(highclere castle) I may even zero it ready (if I have time) and it can be test fired here at highclere should you wish to do so.

the other bits can be sold separately on request providing the rifle has been sold first.

feel free to contact me with any questions .

thank you.

Bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 06-12-2015 at 09:40.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Blog Entries
    A wee Friday night bump.

Bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Blog Entries
    last try ? on here and its last day on GT

then its staying.

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 06-12-2015 at 10:07.

Blog Entries
    Closed,

Thank you

Bob,