Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: replying to last/previous post showing/using their text

replying to last/previous post showing/using their text

I notice some posts include above them text from a previous post. How do you do this please, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by camodog View Post
    I notice some posts include above them text from a previous post. How do you do this please, thanks.
    Click the reply with quote box at the bottom of their post

Click on "Reply with Quote"............................................ .................................................. .........................................Down there \

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    You can also edit their post to a particular piece of their quote. Just chop out the bit you don't want but make sure you leave in the [name of quoter] at the beginning and the end.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Remember if you are raging to highlight some bits in bold or make smart Alec corrections or comments in RED

Thank-you all for your help. Obvious to me now...duh! Not too familiar with all this 'blogging', 'posting comments' business. I am 'laid-up' after ankle surgery at the moment...so trying to fill all those hours of the day......with something, and the SD site is helping there! Thanks again.

'Camodog'.

Thank-you all for your help. Obvious to me now...duh! Not too familiar with all this 'blogging', 'posting comments' business. I am 'laid-up' after ankle surgery at the moment...so trying to fill all those hours of the day......with something, and the SD site is helping there! Thanks again.

'Camodog'.
    Enjoy, kept me busy a few years back while twiddling me thumbs!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

'Camodog'.

You need to speak to sauer on here as he's just had 12 weeks with a similar condition.

You soon learn, looking for last page on Internet and copious cups of tea whilst laid up , I just got the moonboot off two weeks ago , now just past week ten so earlier than expected but calf weak .....diddling bout garage and house etc with better half nipping my ears bout taking it easy ....
    Hope you get better service than I have ......doing my own physio as wasn't recommended!!!? Wtf?, lucky if I got 5 minutes with consultant and felt belittled the time I did.
    Hope your recovery going well ....
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by sauer View Post
    You soon learn, looking for last page on Internet and copious cups of tea whilst laid up , I just got the moonboot off two weeks ago , now just past week ten so earlier than expected but calf weak .....diddling bout garage and house etc with better half nipping my ears bout taking it easy ....
    Hope you get better service than I have ......doing my own physio as wasn't recommended!!!? Wtf?, lucky if I got 5 minutes with consultant and felt belittled the time I did.
    Hope your recovery going well ....
    Paul
    Good Morning Paul,
    Apologies for the late response to these kind felicitations, I've only just seen the 'post'. Week 7 for me. Yesterday saw the surgeon. Appears I received better attention than yourself tho', he listened to my questions/concerns etc, had a good half hour with him. Still have to wear my 'Moon-boot' for another 6 weeks but can now weight bear (gently,slowly does it) he said! Am able to do 'my own physio', gradually building up the strength/stability in left ankle/calf etc. This now makes it easier to 'potter about'. No driving, cycling swimming 'til I see him again 6 weeks time. 'The Dictatorship' 'nipping at my ears' too! Not very easy.....'taking it easy', is it?
    Anyways, I hope your recovery continues apace too and the 'ear-nipping' gets 'better' too!!!
    Greg.