Thread: Heavy duty rifle slip

Heavy duty rifle slip

Hi all I'm looking for a heavy duty rifle slip, something like the nappier razorback or harkila skane , but not as expensive, something with a few pockets and can take a scoped rifle with a mod , if any of you lads have one lying around and don't need anymore I would be interested, I can pay with PayPal , thanks in advance

CP, try looking for Kolpin gear. I got one 15 years ago and it's tough stuff.

Have a look at Ogden's. Made in England by the guy you see at the show or shop. Decent guy who has spoken to stalkers and built what they have asked for. Bought one myself two years ago and very pleased. Some of the others are good but Ogdens are at least as good or better, and their made in England. Keep it here not some underpaid foreign worker in s**t conditions, and have your arm ripped off for the privilege.

A1 for kolpin red dot , had one years ago , very tough , the zipper gave up in it , I think there gone into more so rifle boxes for quads , good stuff too , haven't got a quad though

Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    Have a look at Ogden's. Made in England by the guy you see at the show or shop. Decent guy who has spoken to stalkers and built what they have asked for. Bought one myself two years ago and very pleased. Some of the others are good but Ogdens are at least as good or better, and their made in England. Keep it here not some underpaid foreign worker in s**t conditions, and have your arm ripped off for the privilege.
    +1 contact Phil Ogden really good to deal with. Have his rifle slip, really top peice of gear.

Kev

we supply a tactical bag price 55 delivered but is only 120cm long
    regards markAttachment 64111

Hello, we have one Rambouillet Rifle Slip left at 33.99 + P&P
    Please take a look
    http://www.deerstalkingequipmentandc...-Scabbard.html
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Bought the rambouillet from STALKINGINENGLAND extremely happy with it indeed , good quality stuff should last me many many years ,