Thread: 1517 anny rail needed

1517 anny rail needed

I'm looking for a dovetail to weaver mount for my anny 1517 17hmr to fit nv scope anybody got one for sale or can help
    Cheers bob

Quote Originally Posted by bobg View Post
    I'm looking for a dovetail to weaver mount for my anny 1517 17hmr to fit nv scope anybody got one for sale or can help
    Cheers bob
    Try Kinneys Shooting Supply. They have DIP rails, and export to the UK. Good product and good value too.

I've used these on my 1417 Annie for a couple of years and had no problems and I've just fitted some to my new 1517 but due to the weather haven't had the chance to go out and try them yet, they're only 7 a pair (see link below - bottom of the page).

If you decide to order from the states then please let me know as I'd also like one so we could perhaps save on the shipping etc. if we order together.

DOVETAIL TO WEAVER /PICATINNY RAIL ADAPTERS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AIR-RIFLE-TO-WEAVER-RAIL-ADAPTERS-PRO.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	64105

Dovetail to Weaver Rail Adapters ~ 9.5-11mm to 20mm Picatinny Rails
    Last edited by Thegogg; 06-12-2015 at 07:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegogg View Post
    I've used these on my 1417 Annie for a couple of years and had no problems and I've just fitted some to my new 1517 but due to the weather haven't had the chance to go out and try them yet, they're only 7 a pair (see link below - bottom of the page).

If you decide to order from the states then please let me know as I'd also like one so we could perhaps save on the shipping etc. if we order together.

+1 For the Anchutz. Any dovetail to weaver type should fit. You pretty much have a massive choice.

I tried the 11mm to Weaver adapters and found them pretty crap. They slid up and down the rail and had build quality commensurate with price. I would certainly not hang heavy NV from them.
    Also, the front one is longer than receiver rail so it overhangs and looks a mess.
    My pair sit in the junk drawer.

Totally agree with guesty , my two piece adapters were on my 1517, as I didn't have any other options and the quality wasn't great, the grub screw rounded off , had a bitch of a job getting it off, all because to get them to fit I had to torque them pretty tight, just bought a one piece mount of the good msn above, so much better quality and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them
    Rgds
    Craig

This is what I use on the cz just the ticket for my n550 and photon just don't over tighten them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Thegogg View Post

Have a look on Ant supplies. I also think sportsmatch do a conversion rail.

D