Thread: kremsmünster

kremsmünster

Hi all
    got to go to kremsmunster in Austria on Wed till Fri for work anyone know of any gun shops there that are worth a visit if I get any downtime ?

Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Here are three that are located in Linz which is not too far away. Nothing found in kremsmunster.
    Hitler wanted to rebuild it & turn it into Germania as the capital of the greater Reich.
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    Hitler wanted to rebuild it & turn it into Germania as the capital of the greater Reich.
    Martin
    Have you any more details on that? I was under the impression that it was Berlin that was to be rebuilt as Germania - Capital of the World.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    Here are three that are located in Linz which is not too far away. Nothing found in kremsmunster.
    Martin
    Thanks Martin is that suppose to read there are 3 not here are 3 as can't see any links or anything to warrant the here
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Last edited by jimmy milnes; 08-12-2015 at 14:47.
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

My mistake.
    Hitler referred to Linz as his "home town." He lived at Humboldtstrasse 31 in the heart of Linz when he was 16 years old.
    Martin